We all know that dating is incredibly dishonest. You’ve got Jake not texting Jenny back for 3 days because he “doesn’t want to come across as too keen”, there’s Sally trying to “play it cool” so Glen doesn’t even realise that she really, really likes him, and then there’s Josh making some bad excuse to talk to the pretty girl at the counter ? when in actuality he just thought she is super cute and he wanted to see if her personality matches her looks.
Just about everyone plays these games in dating, yet absolutely everyone is sick to death of people who play games.
Ironically, everyone then wonders why they attract the wrong people, have to put up with bad relationships, and have to satisfy their own sexual needs instead of having some beautiful young lady willingly do it for them.
SO WHY DO WE DO IT?
This episode is dedicated to why we play games and what you can do to cut the crap and get down to business.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question over on The Honest Casanova Community.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Email us at email@example.com.
To help out the show:
- Tell your single mates, the bartender, and maybe the postie.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help me and I read each one.
Do you want to become REJECTION-PROOF and attract some amazing women? Click HERE.