Welcome to the Honest Casanova Podcast Episode 28.
This is our sixth Q&A! Every fourth episode we answer the questions you send us, so we can help you out directly.
Every fourth episode we answer the questions you send us, so we can help you out directly.
In this episode, we talk about how important it is being into fashion, how to get girls when you’re a short arse, and dealing with people who disagree with you.
How important is being into fashion?
How do I find success with women as a short guy?
How do I deal with people who disagree with you? I find myself constantly having to battle with friends and family who think that personal development is for losers.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question over on The Honest Casanova Community.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help out the show:
- Tell your single mates, the bartender, and maybe the postie.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us and we read each one.
Do you want to become REJECTION-PROOF and attract some amazing women? Click HERE.